Scholarships for the Spring Workshop:
February 10, 2018
The COACH Team recognizes that not all teachers receive support for staff development from their schools/districts and that students and that student teachers have very little extra money to spend on workshops. We try to keep registration prices as low as possible, but for some teachers, even these prices are a stretch.
With this in mind, we are offering a limited number of working scholarships for all workshops
Please read the following scholarship conditions and if you would like to apply for a scholarship, follow the directions below. The current application is for the November 4, 2017 workshop.
- This is a “working” scholarship
- Scholarship allows participant to attend this workshop free of charge. You will participate in all general and break-out sessions offered.
- In exchange for free registration, participant agrees to work with the COACH team to help set up the workshop, help out with food and other jobs and participate in clean up
- Working hours: 7 AM – 3:30 PM
- Scholarships may be awarded only once per participant (former recipients should not apply)
- Please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name, School (or university), Language
- Briefly explain need for scholarship
- Write: Scholarship in the subject heading
- Email must be received no later than January 25
- Scholarship recipients will be notified no later than January 28
- We will hold spaces for all applicants until January 30